Bookhaul time! I love reading bookhauls, and making them! This bookhaul contains the books I have bought in Londen and in the rest of March!
The first bookshop I visited in Londen was The Works. If you want to buy bookseries for cheap, I highly recommend you to visit the Works! I bought the whole Maze Runner series by James Dasher for 10 pound. Which is super cheap!
Also, if you visit the UK. I recommend to go to the supermarkets. They also sell books for low prices. At one supermarket I bought a signed version of Ragdoll, written by Daniel Cole.
I also visited the Waterstone’s in Kingston. I knew I was also going to Waterstone’s on Piccadilly Circus. So I wanted to save most of my money for that visit.
In the Waterstone’s in Kingston I bought Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth. I had lots of doubts about this book, but it had blue pages and it had a sticker which said “2 pound off”. So… Of course, a review will be up after finishing this one! Because I have yet to read it at the moment of writing this bookhaul.
Most of the books I bought at Waterstone’s on Piccadilly Circus. The store is huge. Like seriously huge. They had just a few hardcovers, which sucks, because I love hardcovers! But of course, I didn’t leave empty handed! And they had a lot of signed books , so that makes up for the lack of hardcovers!
These are all the books I bought there:
- The Last Star – Rick Yancey;
- Code Name Verity – Elizabeth Wein;
- Wing Jones – Katherine Webber (signed);
- The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern;
- The Bone Season – Samantha Shannon (signed);
- The Mime Order – Samantha Shannon (signed);
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber (signed);
- Grave Mercy – Robin LaFevers;
- The Queen of the Tearling – Erika Johansen;
- Truthwitch – Susan Dennard;
- Born at Midnight – C.C Hunter;
So yeah, I bought tons of books! And I am happy with all of them! Maybe my best bookhaul ever?
Anyway, the month wasn’t over and we also visited another supermarket. You could buy two books for 7 pounds. Which is crazy cheap. I bought two books:
- Hide and Seek – M.J Arlidge;
- Holding up the Universe – Jennifer Niven;
When we went back, we had to wait on the terminal. There, I bought three books. And guess what, I already read all of them!
- Our Chemical Hearts – Krystal Sutherland;
- History is all you left me – Adam Silvera;
- Anatomy of a Soldier – Harry Parker
But of course, the month wasn’t over yet! And if you know me, you know I had to visited my favorite bookstore. If you ever go to Rotterdam, please visit Donner! It is sooo amazing! I bought 5 books there:
- On the Edge of Gone – Corinne Duyvis;
- Awake at Dawn – C.C Hunter;
- Taken at Dusk – C.C Hunter;
- All About Mia – Lisa Williamson;
- My Lady Jane – Cyntha Hand & Brodi Ashton & Jodi Meadows;
These were all the books I’ve bought! So yeah, a lot of books. And big surprise, they all fit in my bookshelf!
I am super happy with all the books I’ve bought, and cannot wait to read them all!
If you’re wondering how the hell we got all those books back, we were travelling by car!
Do you guys buy a lot of books when you are travelling?